Breast reduction without surgery is an appealing idea to many women who feel that their breasts are on the larger side.
At the same time the thought of going under the knife to correct this condition is disconcerting among many. Apart from the immediate potential surgical and anesthetic risks, there is also the fear of:
- Loss of sensory functions due to superficial nerves of the breast being interfered with.
- Breast asymmetry
- Results that do not meet a client’s expectations
Successful breast reduction can lead to emotional satisfaction not to mention the ease of finding clothes that fit more easily.
- Herbal breast reduction pills
There are many herbs that are used for breast reduction. Some are used alone while others are used as combined ingredients. The mode of action is thought to be fat burning but some herbs may have other mechanisms of action. Guarana is an example of such an herb that South American women used to bring down breast size after weaning their babies off the breast. Other herbs used here include:
- Neem tree products
- Hoelen (poria mushroom)
- Ginger root
- Green tea
- Rubia cordifolia (common madder)
Herbal breast reduction pills can also be found combined with other ingredients such as gugglusterones, sclareolide and chromium picollinate.
Herbs usually have other beneficial effects to the body. They also however, have side effects that may be undesirable.
- Breast size reducing creams
Various brands use various combinations of similar ingredients. Most of the ingredients are herbal.
Many esthetic plastic surgeons dismiss breast reduction pills and creams but just as many manufacturers of these products insist that they work. There are also many testimonies on how effective the products are.
Other breast reduction without surgery methods
Depending on the size of the breasts the following exercises can help to reduce breast size.
- Aerobic exercises. The aim of this exercises is to burn overall body fat. When this happens, the breast size naturally goes down. These are simple non-aggressive exercises that can include do-it- yourself exercises such as walking, bicycling and climbing stairs. It can also involve exercises with an aerobics instructor.
- Cardio training exercises. A good exercise instructor can train a client on this for best results.
Each aerobic or cardio exercise program should last for between 30-45 minutes per day for at least 5 days a week. Various types of massages can also help and may be used together with a breast reducing cream. When these techniques are combined with a well-fitting bra and a good diet, they can give a natural breast lift appearance without going under the knife.
Breast reduction without surgery
Genetics, menopause, pregnancy and breastfeeding can all affect the size of breasts. Some sizes are too big macromastia) to benefit from nonsurgical approaches. For such individuals, a breast reduction surgery also called mammoplasty may be the answer. The invasiveness of this technique is determined by the size of the breast. Regardless of this, the procedure includes:
- Excess breast fat removal
- Removal of some glandular tissue and
- Removal of excessive skin.
Breast liposuction is commonly used to remove excess fat but a surgical breast lift is almost always necessary with the resulting redundant skin.